270 Dundas Street:
Located on the North-West corner of Dundas and Wellington, this historic building has been the home of the Bank of Montreal since 1920. The current building was built in 1957, designed by John W. Leighton of O. Roy Moore Architects. Exterior façade of the building is accented In a blue-black stone called Larvike, a lava rock found in the town of Larvik, Norway, as well as near Thunder Bay, Ontario. It’s popularity for use in banks dubbed this stone the nickname, “Bankite”.